CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kinda blah

I just sat down and thought "Hey! I should write a new rant!"
Problem is...I dont know what to write about.

I mean, I have a ton of thoughts in my head right now. As always. But when I try to pick one to actualyl talk about...it seems to just disappear. Oprah is on TV right now (I dont like her...but I just havent hanged the channel...) and today's show is about homeless people. Families who, because of this dumb economy crisis, have lost their homes and have no where to go.

One - I really dont know what I think of this "crisis." I agree with Shane on that fact that most of it is in our heads. We hear something bad is happening, so we panic. And before you know it, jobs have been cut, homes taken away...all for nothing. I hate this whole stimulis plan they have for the big companies. Has NO ONE realized that all the rich people are just that? RICH. They gave money to the car companies that were whining for it like little kids...and the companies gave themselves raises. Uh huh... Meanwhile, people like Shane and I are stuck between lower and middle class. We need assistance and help but are JUST above that little line. Meanwhile, others are homeless and poor. But who cares right? The CEOs and celebs and politicians still have their five mansions and fifty cars and millions of dollars. I am actually for a communist type society...if only the greedy people would GO AWAY. Its the idea that works. But when you put it into action, mankind screws it up and makes it HORRIBLE. If everyone is rich, everyone is poor. If everyone has a home, no one has nothing. Why is that so bad? Why do we need to have those people who tower over us, smug and never struggling while we have to sit here and wonder if we can MAYBE buy food this month? The crisis isnt the economy. Yes, money is sucking. But the real crisis is that mankind has forgotten what matters, how to help...what life really is.

Two: Wow...I think I covered it in one. I mean, I could get into much more detail about everything I just said. I am sick of hearing about the economy. The stimulis packages that will do NOTHING for ALMOST EVERYONE. The new "oh so amazing" president who hasnt done anything yet for that praise except for being born half black. The oil and gas. Why cant the news talk about happy things? Oh, I know. They get BIGGER reactions for bad things. They love mass hysteria. LOVE it. Every think that if you just promoted the GOOD things...GOOD things would happen? HMM?


Makes me realize something though. I am so lucky to have my apartment. Its not my dream home, but know what...it IS a home. I have a husband who works hard to support us. Yeah, we have credit cards to pay off and live check to check. But the fact remains: we really are happy. I dont push to buy a house, a new car, lalala. Yeah, that would be nice. But that stuff REALLY doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things. We cant being it with us. We will bring our memories, our triumphants, and our love. And my family has that.

0 comments: