CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

25 things about ME

I filled this out on facebook and myspace...and decided to put it here too. Hope you all enjoy learning new things about me!

So I guess the idea is to read this, get a kick out of it, then spend twenty minutes picking your brains for 25 things people would want to know about you then pass it on to at least twenty five people(including me.)
Enjoy!

1. I have been married to my love Shane for almost 3 and half years now
2. We have an amazing little boy, Rylend, who cracks me up all the time
3. I only eat my mac and cheese if I have ketchup to put on it
4. The first time I ever moved out of my childhood house was when I got married
5. I had to take speech therapy classes kindergarten to second grade
6. I was scared out of my mind when I auditioned for my first play...now I am addicted to theatre
7. I am afraid of driving at night...the headlights scare me since our accident
8. I bite the skin around my nails and cant seem to stop
9. In school, most people seemed to not like me for some reason, and I acted like I didnt care...but I did
10. I am very afraid of driving up steep hills
11. I dream of getting published someday. I am actualyl working on a book right now
12. I own more than 200 books...and thats definitely not enough
13. I have never set foot out of this country...SIGH
14. I am LDS (sigh..aka mormon) and am not ashamed of saying that I DO believe in it
15. I love the name Gertrude...but everybody else in the world seems to hate it
16. I always feel like the unwanted 7th wheel
17. Yes, I do play World of Warcraft...haha
18. I have conformed to being a housewife and watch...Days of our lives...
19. I am always thinking but am scared to share my thoughts
20. I am lactose intolerant
22. I love to take photos and edit them...but never feel like they are "good" enough
23. I never want to go back to school...ever. School is NOT my thing ha
24. I would eat sushi daily if I could afford it
25. I miss having close friends. But adult life seems to be catching up faster than we expected

0 comments: